Are you interested in working with one of the longest running independent fire alarm consultants in Ireland?
Custom Electronics Limited is currently seeking a Fire Extinguisher/Fire Alarm Engineer to cover 32 counties.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties:
- Install and certify extinguisher installations to I.S. 291 2015
- Service and maintain extinguishers to I.S. 291 2015
- Respond to customer queries
Candidates must possess the following essential criteria:
- A recognized training qualification (i.e. QQI/FETAC Train the Trainer Level 6/Health and Safety at Work Level 5)
- Good knowledge of the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and the Fire Services Acts 1981 & 2003
- I.S. 291 knowledge a distinct advantage
- A recognized qualification in electrical/electronic or security based subject e.g. City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC etc.
- At least 2 years' experience in electronic fire and security systems or electrical background
- Applicants must have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Applicants must supply suitable character references, have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance
- Full Irish Driving Licence
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Attractive salary
- Company vehicle
- Company phone and laptop
- Professional development for the right candidate
Custom Electronics is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org