Certificate of Roadworthiness / Motor Engineers Report


Vehicles which have been previously deemed a C or D salvage category by an insurance company must have a Certificate of Roadworthiness or a Motor Engineers Report. Where these vehicles have been repaired to an acceptable standard we can provide the certification required by the insurance company.

No Price
User Image

A Dunphy

Location: Dublin