2007 Alfa Romeo GT 1.9 jt Diesel Manual 192000Mi Black Coupe
My beautiful Alfa GT - EMAIL OR TEXT ME - PLEASE NO CALLS
NOTE: I do not wish to sell this car, I have to because the Tax is high, and have bought a BMW 520d E60 and I prefer the Alfa any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
1.9 jtd - 150bhp on logbook - (its allot more, previous owner did something to it I do not know what but I estimate approx 190 - 200bhp)
-18inch OEM Alloys - All discs and Brake pad
done and shoes replaced - Bremo Covers
- Rear Struts - Brand New -
- 4x New all Season Sports tires - 4 wheel tracking done also (handling is amazing)
- Factory fitted BOSE system, the Best system in any car ever heard (I have had Audi bose system, etc, nothing compared to Alfa)
- Head Unit replaced with Sony Bluetooth which connects all parts of the BOSE system)
- Timing Belt done not more than 5000k (complete kit)
- Heated leather seats
- traction control
- Electric Window/Mirrors
- Perfectly Balanced car -
- This car should have a much higher second-hand value (poor alfa has a bad name, however, the engine is the same in Saab 150bhp - just done allot better (oil coolers etc)
- Complete Service including filters when timing belt done
- Replaced all injectors - have a full set spare with the car (Better injectors - think 1 has an issue on other sets)
- New Battery today
- Believe the car was completely resprayed by the previous owner, it's almost mint on outside
- Bluetooth Under car RGB lighting
- Upgraded LED 6000k Bi-Xenon Lights (new type - NCT pass type)
- Replaced Rear backlight (small crack in it bothered me)
- Limited Edition Black and Red Leather Interior -
- EGR blanked off - Manafold etc taken out and degreased
- Mechanically a DREAM!
This model is designed as a sports car, so its not a clutch you cant feel when you change gear, gearbox savage (serviced).
SUMMARY IN 4 WORDS
A REAL DRIVERS CAR!
Little small issues to fix -Electrical are:
- Curtain airbag error on error code from when brother connected (might need airbag second hand or could be connected according to the forum)
- So Motor device sensor thing pops up on start - Been there since the beginning and clears with ECU diagnostics (comes and goes indicating a loose connection)
- Both door handles are true of a small hinge but open fine - Never bothered me so didn't get around to it
That's really it - it's a salvage car that has had everything done to it - I wanted the car mechanically perfect and it is! The small electrics issues I didn't get to.
LOGBOOK Have - MANUAL - Can find receipts in email and send onto the new owner for parts if required. I have been 100 percent honest about her.
In my eyes she cannot do any wrong - I wish she was a cheaper tax. She is so much fun!
NO TIMEWASTERS - Please remember all work and parts put in and done (i probably missed other parts I got and installed (Water sensor and brake switch replaced (see) I can't think of a moment - will put them up later if they come back to me
Needs a good clean inside as she has been sitting up last few months and I have been instructed to put it online today (say no more)
NO TIME WASTERS - THIS IS NOW A COMFORTABLE BMW - ITS A SPORT COUPE AND DRIVE AND HANDLES LIKE IT - As mention above new injectors put in from 170bhp - Last owner modified it, I believe maybe a bigger turbo and or remap. I am only selling this cause of tax - Got a 520d 2008 instead and much prefer this car. ( sound system alone new is like 3000 euro - and worth it)
I will consider trade in of decent PC parts and cash - Cash is king!
Ad Views : 133
Share Ad :
Classified ID: 12316
Location: All Locations
Don't view a car in the rain, in poor light or at night