• Control and carry out installation of new Air-Conditioning systems.
• Ensure all works are delivered on time.
• Ensure all works are completed to an acceptable quality.
• To be proactive and client focused in delivery of all works.
• Represent the company in a competent and professional manner at all times
• To control and carry out routine Planned Maintenance and reactive response Tasks.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• Successful candidate 3 years minimum time served F-Gas registered Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Engineer
• English speaking essential
• Possess a clean valid driving license
• Ability to work as part of a team and have excellent customer relations skill.
• Hands-on approach
• Applying Organisational skills in a group and company
• Work well under pressure
What we offer
• Competitive rate
• On the Job Training
• Company Vehicle
• Air Conditioning Installation: 3 years (Preferred)
• F Gas Certification (Required)